Emotions* ... Destiny* ...

Saturday, March 03, 2007

After a while....

Haven't been blogging for so long.. Kinda almost forgot tt I've got a blog actually! So awfully tied down at work,gym and catching up with frens.

OT till 11pm last night and slept till abt 12pm today. Haven't slept enough since CNY's eve. Finally caught some beauty's sleep. But missed gym. Bummer!

For pple who read my blog, may think my blog's getting boring.. Just talking abt work,bf and frens. I don't have as much juicy blog entries as other bloggers, i reckon. Tonned down my social life quite a bit. Work's partially the reason, i guess.. =)

Davis, how are u doing back in Australia? Lora, how are you babe?! Shu wen babe,hope all's working out for you fine. =) hmmm..... miss all my dear frens who i used to be close to but haveb't been meeting up with. Everyone's so busy.. tke care anyway,yep? *hugs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home