Emotions* ... Destiny* ...

Sunday, January 21, 2007




Welcoming the new yr can't be more perfect than with ur loved one. And i did. With my dearie. It's been a great one yr with my dearie and dear.. "U are the best! Muacks! " =)


Been soooooo busy lately but managed to catch up with my best friend, Davis recently for a quick lunch during a work day. He travelled down to Raffles place to meet me. Nice to meet him after so long. Caught up.. and this dude is working in UBS as an intern. Lucky ass! Lol! But I'm happy for him.. =)


On Friday,finally met up with Trina & Tracey despite everyone's hectic work schedule. I've not met these babes in like ages. All of us have been so busy with work every since we got into the working world. But they are still my close frens nonetheless. Ate backed rice and mudpie @ NYDC and had a long talk at BK after dinner...








Tracey told us something shocking which i never thought tt wld ever happen. But Tracey, i hope all the best for you. Just wanna u to be happy. Trina, hope u and Robin will be together for a looonnngg time. *hugs tightly* =) tke care, u gals.. meet up soon..






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home