Emotions* ... Destiny* ...

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Finally!!!

Last week was totally madness! I did OT till at least 10pm everyday from Mon - Fri ! 

Had so much work to do, irregular eating habits.. unhealthy lifestyle and lack of sleep..

Was extremely tired and weak by Thurs and almost fainted in the train.. 

Hmmm.. but i reckon it's just a matter of getting used to it.
It wld be like this at the start of every mth.. The job's interesting and fast-paced.

Made quite a few mistakes but i'm glad my team leader and colleagues are 
understanding and forgiving.

I will learn well from my mistakes and ensure tt i don't make the same mistakes again. =)

Throughout this bz period, I'm really glad tt my dearie has been really understanding 
and supportive, giving me encouragement and love.

Thank you, dear!! 
*muacksss....


Well,now it's the "low period".. not so bz.. 

I can spend more quality with my dearie, mum and good frens..

Thanks to many of my friends for being understanding tt i've been really bz of late. 

You've all been reallllllyyyyyy nice. =)  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home