Emotions* ... Destiny* ...

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Shoppin' @ Vivocity

Weekend...

Finally! I've finally been to Vivocity. It's gigantic man! Well,it's bigger than Taka but i dun think it is really bigger than Suntec..Maybe abt the same? Not too sure... Was more preoccupied in exploring the place & shopping ard..

The nice glistering flooring, big spacious shops and many fab brands! So many of my fav brands all under one roof! =) Had such a great time window shopping.

Pay's not in yet..can't exactly get anything.. Bummer! I've already shortlisted alot of stuff tt caught my eye.. My poor dear had to drag his feet and wake up so early in the morning to see the doc & shop ard with me. Thanks,baby! Ya da best! *hugs*


My dearest & me... My charming Edwin...



Seaview of Vivo behind us...



Me sipping my fav My dear posing for me..
Caramel Macihiato..


Posing for dear.. =)

Tuesday...

Went for a run after coming back frm a long day at work. Totally refreshing! =) At last i could find some energy in me and time to log online to surf the web and do my blog.

Been listless these days. Still trying to cope with the working lifestyle. Things are still pretty alright,i reckon. Looking forward to my 1st paycheck this weekend...and it's shopping spreeeeeee time! Yipee~~~!!! Hahaha.....

Guess i'll stop typing now.. Gotta sleep early. A major client is coming down to the co for a meeting.. *yawns*

1 Comments:

At 10:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEAH`!!! SHopping Spree~!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home