Emotions* ... Destiny* ...

Sunday, November 05, 2006

A Long Week...

Blogging is becoming a weekly affair for me now. I'm moving up to speed at work now and there are heaps of things to be done and learnt @ work. Pretty enriching,i must say.

I am very green in this field and thus i've got endless queries. However,seeing my colleagues being swarmed by their own accounts, i try to handle the problems or situations i meet by myself as much as possible.

When they look less stressed up,then i will "bombard" them with my questions. It's vital to learn fast and remember all the important procedures. It's a really good learning platform.
I'm happy tt i took up this job.

On Thursday,i did OT till 10pm and had some problems trying to get a cab. And when i did,the taxi driver made the trip home unpleasant. His driving is horrible! The cab kept jerking! I was so listless after working for the whole day,feeling weak and his driving almost made me puke.. Bad experience...

Still contemplating which gym to join. Back to Cali(where i'm accustomed to) or Fitness First(which is in the same building as my workplace)? Seriously need to get back to fitness and shape. =)

It's such a delight to see my dearie after a hard day at work. Met Edwin dearie after work on Friday @ Cityhall for dinner and shopping. Bought some accessories..Finally! hahaha! My dearie wld say..."No More Accessories,pipi!" hee... =)

My mum bought me a satin top frm Bysi for me. I adore tt top. Soft and unique.. =)

Sat and Sun are slacking days. Many pple must be rushing down to Vivocity to shop and take a look. I've not been there yet. How pathetic right? Hahaha..Let the mad rush die down and I'll go. Don't really fancy shopping with crowds. Heard tons of good stuff abt it. Let's hope it's name precedes itself. =)

Hmm....Monday's tmr..Back to work. Back to learning and the intriguing work.... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home