Emotions* ... Destiny* ...

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

1st Day @ Work + Fab Weekend

Saturday...


Blogger is having probs again. Can't post some photos. Nvm. Will post when it's resolved.

Went for shopping in town with my dearie!! =) Bought alot of diff food frm
Taka Foodcourt,tt's what we always do.. and bought ice-cream. The $1
ice-cream with peanuts frm the ice-cream vendor outside Taka. Yummy!

Bought a hairdryer,a pair of peep-toed heels and a pair of pants.
Expanding my wardrobe for work. LOL!

After tt,we headed down to Lower Pierce Reservoir to have "Zhi Cha" to
celebrate Eric's bdae. Eric treated us and he ordered so much food! *faints*
Eric,Weizhou,Colin,Louis,my dear and me later went to a cafe called Liquid
Cafe for some drinks and desserts.

Eric was in such a good mood tt he ordered 5 different slices of cakes! The
best and most sinful one was the dark chocolate fudge cake. Sinfully
delightful! *burps* =)

Hung out there for a couple of hours,cracking jokes,catching up and talking
abt politics and so many other stuff. Had a good laugh too. What a nice way
to spend a Sat.

No longer am i tt clubbing bunny i used to be.
Now,the facade,smoke and alcohol turns me off. I miss the dancing frm time
to time though. But i'm fine with tt..Wait till i'm a couple of mths into the job, i can
sign up for Cali again and join the dance ,aerobic and bodycombat classes! =)

Sunday...

Didn't do much.. Slept till ard 11 and woke up to wash my clothes. Tons of
them! Been lazy..LOL! After which,i made my way to Edwin's place and had
lunch.

We rented a couple of DVDs and only managed to watch one: XMen III coz' we
were all in anticipation of the big match! Man U vs Liverpool. Arch rivals
like for eternity. =)

Sadly,Liverpool lost. Benitez shld have played Crouch earlier. Sad. But..I'm
still a loyal Liverpool fan. We may be 11pts behing the leaders but..dun
write us off just like tt. We are not going down without a fight!

Monday...

Couldn't really fall asleep last night. Was tossing and turning in my bed.
Perhaps i was a lil anxious abt work. Dunno what to expect.

Started work today. Had alot of stuff to read up. Read up more abt the co
and an senior analyst coached me on my daily tasks and job.

Everything baffled me. Well,it was totally foreign to me but i am sure the
learning curve wld be a steep one. =) I guess tt's the most impt for a fresh
grad like me.

Be more receptive and keep an open mind. It may be tough but i am going
weather thru it. After much practice, i'm sure i'll do just fine.

The colleagues were real nice and friendly though. Tt's always a plus. The
washroom and the water cooler's near me too.. Hee....

Hols for a day tmr and back to work on Wed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home